Akbar Associates Group has grown from a small company incorporated to provide an organized and reliable supply chain option to the national oil and gas industry to a large multi facet business house with over two hundred full time employees.
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Tool: SAP S/4HANA and SAP Upstream Operations Management
SAP S/4HANA Implementation
Upstream Operations Management enables oil and gas companies, to carry out their exploration and production operations in the most cost-efficient way to maximize profitability. Akbar Associates can now:
- Gather operations data including well and plant flows, temperatures, and pressures. These are analyzed in SAP to improve and exploit producing assets.
- Allocate volumes of extracted products to their originating well completions to determine the value of the materials extracted between specific points in the network.
- Use the network modeler tool to ascertain or simulate the potential production of a particular production network. They can create a graphical representation of the network’s structure and its respective allocation processes.
- Achieve forecasted performance targets using Forecasting Fiori apps to realize all the forecasting relevant activities that will impact their production network.
- Capture, store, analyze, manage and present data with reference to geographic location data to aid informed decision making.