Role: SAP CO Consultant
Duration: 2 Months
Location: Dubai, UAE
We are looking for an expert SAP Consultant who has been heavily involved in multiple implementations/ rollouts of SAP CO and also support/maintenance of the Controlling module. The chosen consultant will also need to be an expert in configuration and customisation of SAP CO (CCA, PCA) as well as CO-PC (Product Costing) and CO-PA (Profitability Analysis)
- An understanding of Finance and its relationship with the FI/CO modules in G/L, A/P, A/R, CCA, OPA, PCA, CRM and/or COPA.
- Experience in the design and configuration of financial period-end closing processes within SAP FI/CO and other SAP modules, including consolidation solutions.
- Experience with implementations of solutions such as ERP or similar software.
- Experience with implementations of Closing Cockpit or Financial Closing cockpit for period-end close monitoring and tracking.
- Knowledge of SAP transactions, pertaining to the period-end close.
- Experience with project management of FI/CO implementations or finance transformation projects.
- Good understanding of SAP technology and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
To apply send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org