Advanced Level Training for Students and Professionals
TallyMarks Consulting has joined hands with TEVTA in their initiative of e-learning facility for its students through provision of online training and technical assistance for selected TEVTA students. This program will be enabling them to work as Data Analysts and also backing them with the basics of Database queries and MS Excel.
You will learn
• Data Analytics introduction
• Designing Visualizations
• Using Expressions in Visualization
• Managing Data
• Creating a Data Model
• Advanced Data Modelling
• Natural Language Queries in Qlik
• Minimum Qualification is Intermediate with 03 Months certificate in Computer Studies.
• Bachelor and Master degree holders (IT or Business) will be given preference.
• MS-Excel or SQL read queries knowledge is must.
• There will be a screening test to finalize shortlisted candidates.
• Quota for Women = 20% | Disable = 2% | Minority = 2%
• Course duration would be 02 months.
• Total hours covered in entire course would be 30 Hrs.
• A class may comprise 02 hours each (as per already shared training schedule).
• Classes would be conducted 2-3 days a week (as per already shared training schedule).
• The top students at the end of the class will be offered internship by TallyMarks Consulting, the Master Reseller of Qlik in Pakistan.
• 30,000 PKR
*Fee Waiver for TEVTA students.
Note: Once you have registered, you will be contacted for confirmation and details will be conveyed.
Registration is closed!
To all those who have applied, please check your email for further updates regarding shortlisting.
What is Qlik?
Qlik is an end-to-end data management and analytics platform which brings together all of an organization’s data from any source. It enables people at any skill level to use their curiosity to uncover new insights. Companies use Qlik to see more deeply into customer behavior, reinvent business processes, discover new revenue streams, and balance risk and reward. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Qlik does business in more than 100 countries with over 48,000 customers around the world.
TallyMarks Consulting and Qlik?
For a decade, TallyMarks Consulting has helped 60+ companies in Pakistan and around the world to fulfill their Business Intelligence needs. They have assisted big names of various industries to understand their data and business processes better using Qlik. From an internal department’s simple dashboard to a corporate-wide analytics system, TallyMarks Consulting can evaluate and fulfill your business requirements with Qlik.
Pakistan is a growing Information Technology market with increasing demand for data analysts by every modernized organization. To compete in today’s challenging and global data-driven environment, you now require exceptionally strong data analytical tools and skills to keep pace with the rapidly changing technology market. As a leading BI tool, Qlik can equip you with the skills and tools that you need to succeed globally.
A data analyst plays a significant role where they understand trends of business and be able to identify them before the competition in order to take realistic and factual decisions.