Technology has come a long way in solving the inevitability of time, but Covid-19 Pandemic pushed the global lifestyle towards digitization within days which now relies heavily on Internet access, digital infrastructures, and learning programs.
Be it a student, employee, or enterprise of any kind, are now embracing innovative solutions to continue their efforts to realize the set goals. And today’s learning and development strategies require smart solutions that go beyond the capabilities of conventional tools.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System is that solution that has been a proven tool for providing a holistic answer to Improve business results, boost productivity, and increase organizational competitiveness that allows to develop leaders, assure compliance, and train the external audiences.
Key features of SuccessFactors – Learning
- Blended Learning Capabilities
- Extended Enterprise Environments
- Automated Assignment Profiles
Significant benefits of SAP SuccessFactors – LMS
- Saves time – Learners can access and learn on the go hence saving time to complete other essential tasks.
- Cost reduction – business can significantly cut costs on massive hardware investment and administrative work related to arranging and delivery of training.
- Adaption and reusing training materials – this can help in reusing pre-existing material and modifying new tools that can speed up the learning process by embedding video content or using files like Pdf/imp/doc. It can also increase training efficiency, and improve the user experience.
- Automation – this can relieve you from micro-management where one can automatically add learners, enroll them in the appropriate courses, roll out exams, issue certificates, and access reports.
- Reporting – One of the meaningful benefits of the LMS is the invaluable data you get, and the reports generated will present impactful insights that can be translated into decision making.
- Centralized access point – LMS provides a centralized way of managing eLearning materials within an organization. Having your content stored and controlled from the integrated platform allows you to create courses with ease and access information on a need basis, on the go. It also reduces the risk of losing invaluable data and sensitive documents.
- Regulatory Compliance – For learning professionals at organizations that need to regulate, qualify, and certify their employees, LMS allows you to automate and assure compliance training. Also, compliance laws are always changing, and LMS keeps you updated so the organization won’t suffer avoidable penalties by meeting compliance regulations.